Contact JAXUSA to learn more about the Jacksonville region and how we can partner with you to grow your company in one of the country’s best business environments.
We are located on Independent Drive at the intersection of Bay Street and Main Street, where the Main Street Bridge splits into four lanes in Downtown Jacksonville. Parking is available as soon as you turn left on Bay Street into the LAZ lot.
From North I-95 / Jacksonville International Airport
1. Leaving the Jacksonville International Airport (JIA) on Airport Road, follow signs to I-95.
2. Take I-95 south toward downtown.
3. As you approach downtown, move in the far left lane.
4. Exit at Union Street, which is one-way going east.
5. Once on Union Street, merge into the far right lane.
6. Turn right on Laura Street and follow until you reach a roundabout featuring the Andrew Jacksonville statue, which will put you in front of the Jacksonville Landing.
7. Turn left on Independent Drive. The JAX Chamber is the second building on the left, past the Wells Fargo building.
8. Parking is available by driving past the JAX Chamber building and taking an immediate left, which will lead you to Bay Street.
9. Turn left on Bay and make an immediate left into the LAZ Parking lot, which is located adjacent to the JAX Chamber.
10. Walk around to the front of the building, where you will see the main entrance.
From South I-95
1. Take I-95 north over the Main Street bridge.
2. Merge into the left-hand lane on the bridge.
3. At the foot of the bridge, turn left onto Bay Street.
4. To park, make an immediate left into the LAZ Parking lot, which is located adjacent to the JAX Chamber.
5. Walk around to the front of the building, where you will see the main entrance.